Teenagers are at that strange time in life, where not much of the “old” seems relevant, and yet the “new” has not fully opened up.
It is a time of needing help and wanting to feel secure, and yet a desire to be an individual is surfacing, along with a hyper-sensitivity.
Teenagers do not know how to navigate the new sense of independence, and yet desperately seek to be recognized as mature.
I help you to:
- Do more for yourself
- Find more of your own answers
- Speak up with your own perspective
- Communicate with more than a grunt!
- Be honest in your school relationships
- Feel more secure making mistakes
- Overcome fear
- Explore your emotions and see what they are guiding you to
- Drop the idea of perfection
- Transform stress and worry
- Be gentle with yourself
- Be self motivated at home and at school
For more information on classes, consider one-on-one coaching or group meditation opportunities.
Individual coaching eliminates sabotaging self limiting beliefs: Read here for a sample of how and why anxiety happens for our children: How to manage the voice inside our head
For the next meditation program click here: Confidence Classes – designed to manage stress and worry