The role of a Mother
Moms have an amazingly important role in the family. They multi-task and often have much too much to do as the nurturer, chef, chauffeur, pleaser, cleaner, administrator, organizer and fixer!
In modern times, they often have full time work to undertake along with their role as a parent, which leaves them with very little room for self nurture.
Moms tend to be on duty 24/7, either physically or emotionally. They attempt to keep all the needs and conversations flowing without triggers, taking on huge responsibilities.
Moms often neglect their own needs deliberately, by putting themselves last on the “to do” priority list and often feel overworked, sometimes feel unsupported or misunderstood by their partner, can become “irritable” or fall into “complaining or nagging”.
Typical Female Patterns
By nature of the responsibility to nurture and be receptive and responsive in modern times, women can start suffering from common female syndromes:
- self judgment
- excessive worry
- internal guilt and shame
- erratic and illogical emotional responses
- not thinking they have done enough or are good enough
- desire to please others ahead of themselves
- drive for perfection
- fear of things going wrong for their children
- an underestimation of their worth and self recognition
- a hidden desire for greater connection with their loved ones
- an inability to say a healthy “no”
- a willingness to be superhuman and hold it all together, whilst compromising themselves!
A Desire for New Values
Most Moms have learnt on the “job”, and have attempted to avoid making the mistakes their own Moms made, but nevertheless fulfillment may be missing. Certain dynamics need to change to help her to actually experience a wholesome attitude within.
If you are a Mom that could do with being nurtured, heard and understood better you are in the right place.
You are in the right place if you want any or all of the following :
- a better relationship with your partner
- children with greater self confidence or motivation,
- a boost in self-appreciation,
- to overcome past trauma,
- anxiety and stress reduced,
- to drop your worry and eradicate guilt,
- to be less emotionally triggered into rage, tears, complaint or upset,
- honest connection with your kids,
- clarity on how to manage a life altering disease or challenge.
Background information: Why we create misery and find ourselves reaching for happiness, how to achieve Self Love, and experience Self Acceptance, how to transform Fear, and what are our challenging relationships trying to show us to become whole Partners/Marriage, How to understand Anger, and how to achieve self-induced Happiness and the 3 mistakes to avoid in our closest relationships.
If you wish to transform any of the above consider “Inward leadership” coaching and transform struggles and challenges into health, happiness and wholeness.
For those of you who want a deep dive across four months to support yourself and your family consider our personalized family program: Gold Package-Happy, Loving, Peaceful Family Leadership Program: 4 Months
For those of you who have less time to invest and want transformative results on a one off basis, click here for a personal one-on-one